Nautile EVO is unique on 4 points
- 2 Zodiacs of 8m long equipped with two motors 85ch each ( pharmacy, Nitrox, O2 on each ).
- Free teach NITROX class for everybody, every week.
- Personalised and unique diving monitoring system ( developped exclusively for and with Anthias Plongee ). Using it means a permanent and easy dive check for everybody at anytime.
- Defibrillator, pharmacy, O2, BAVU on the boat and on the 2 Zodiacs.
- NITROX at -6m under the boat at each dive
Level of quality
The construction of the NAUTILE EVO remains a reference and an example in terms of innovations on the Red Sea, thanks to the indefatigable protective inventiveness of its designer, Serge Leroy.
Long about 40 m and 8,50 m wide, its chess hull was specifically designed to improve the stability of the boat.
The different decks are designed exclusively by Nautile EVO!
- The restaurant is spacious with original and modern decorations where 3 round tables welcome you in a very warm atmosphere. International and local menus are composed by us and by our customer ideas sometimes.
- The Cosibar is on the Sun deck: an exceptional bar awaits you with cocktails, real Nespresso café, tea, chocolates, various international alcohols (not local ), Draft beer ,etc…. )
- A terrasse and a restaurant ( with Jacuzzi ) are on the top deck and invite you to take dinners under the stars or to have dancing parties with walking dinners, etc….
- The spacious cabins are as special as the rest of the boat, always with an “art deco” touch.
- The new lounge (briefings and relaxation) in its 2016 version wants you to travel around the history of Captain Nemo and his Nautilus in a contemporary mutation/style
- Free WIFI on board ( except during some cruises which are too far away from the coast ).
Quality of the food
As French, what is more normal than to retain all our attention on the content of our plate. With a professional kitchen and a team of 2 chefs (cook and pastry chef) and their second.
- Oriental food ( Egypt- Magreb )
- Asian food
- French specialities
- All desserts are home made
Commitment of our team
- The french owners are divers themselves! They are on boat with you during the cruise (except some weeks when they have to be in Europe). They will also welcome you when you arrive.
- You may reach them anytime by phone ( mobile, Skype, whatsapp ) 7d/7d, for any information you might need
- Kimo, the Egyptian manager ( also owner of the boat ) involved in this adventure since its beginnings, is at your service whenever you need.
- Our team instructors are certificated and very professionals. They are passionate about diving but especially by their profession that they continue to develop (instructors on rebreather, sidemount, trimix …)
- An Egyptian crew proud of its ship and devoted to its hosts
360° Virtual tour
Choose your cabin
All cabins of the Nautile EVO are spacious and have been build with straight walls that means that you have real mattresses ( good quality and standard size – not foam mattresses cut in the shape of the hull).
They benefit from numerous storage spaces (cupboards, drawers, bedside cabinet, specific storage for the luggage, etc).
The bathrooms are private and are all equipped with a closed shower stall, dispensers of shower gel – shampoo – after shampoo, a washbasin with mirror and toilets. Teak floors. A hairdryer is also available.
Spacious cabins “art deco” with 2 beds 90×200 cm (real bedding) located on the lower deck, lots of storage, private bathroom with large shower cubicle, separate WC. (Cabs 1,2,3,4,6,7,8).
Without extra fees
For “solitary” travelers, this is your cabin:
Spacious cabin with bed 140×200 cm, lots of storage and bathroom with separate shower cubicle, private WC. (Cab 9).
200 euros extra fees/ pers./week
It has often been called the “nuptial” cabin:
Very spacious cabin located on the lower deck at the front. Large bedding 150 x200 cm. Numerous storage spaces. Separate private bathroom and toilet. Plasma screen with USB reader. (Cabin 5).
It is the perfect cocoon for lovers!
50 euros/pers./week extra fees
A little claustrophobia or simply the desire to be in the open air with direct view on the blue:
Two cabins to port and starboard of upper deck. They open directly to the outside. Equipped with 2 beds 90 x200 cm, numerous storage spaces. Private shower cubicle separated from the private WC. (cabin 11 and 12).
50 euros/pers./week extra fees
Cabin 10 is located on the middle deck (at the restaurant level).
It benefits from a lot of brightness with a big window giving you an impregnable view on the blue!
More spacious than the standard cabins, it is equipped with 2 beds 90×200 cm, lots of storage, a private bathroom and private WC.
THE HIGHLIGHT ON THE NAUTILE EVO!
It can no longer be called “cabin”, it is a VIP suite (20 m2), very bright. It welcomes you on the TOP floor and opens onto the terrace with jacuzzi. You will be directly on site for a sun bath. In the evening, lying in your king size bed, you will admire the stars …
Double bed 2 x 90 cm in single bed or separated. Panoramic view of the sea. Large private shower, separate private WC. Fridge